Translate

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Freshman Year-Semester 1

 
Source
   I've decided that I want to share what I am taking for classes. I enjoy knowing what other students have for classes because to me it's interesting. Everyone has different majors and minors or maybe they could be the same but school's may offer different courses. I'm going to share what classes I am taking this semester and what textbooks that were required. I am a Psychology major and will minor in Literature but I haven't got there yet. I also just declared my major so this semester I took a lot of pre-recs.

Here is the list of 5 classes I am taking:

  1. Basic Math II
  2. Writing I: The Young Adult Experience
  3. Health and Fitness
  4. Philosophy of Human Nature
  5. United States History II
   Throughout different posts I will talk about and share my feelings towards each course. Along with that I will feature the required books that go along with the course. 

Please feel free to leave request and don't forget to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment