Translate

Monday, November 11, 2013

New Agenda-Vera Bradley

Source
In the beginning of the semester I was using a turquoise colored agenda from Walmart. It was a nice agenda but it was too small for me. I started using my calendar on my laptop but it was inconvenient when I need to schedule an appointment because I would have to turn my laptop on and bring my laptop everywhere just in case. So I enjoy the old fashioned way with an agenda. I went to my schools bookstore and saw these Vera Bradley agendas which are sure cute but not only that they are a two year agenda! I fell in love and the price didn't hurt to bad either.

When you open the agenda it had a very useful pocket (I like to put "To Do" lists here!) along with some cute stickers.
The agenda is a two year agenda so it starts at May and ends in December and continues through 2014. It also includes 2013-2015 year at a glance pages, a holiday list page, and a semester schedule  section which make me really love this agenda; it's perfect for those in college! Then in the back the agenda also includes a Important Numbers, Weights and Measures, and Metric Conversion Table page. 


Year at a glance.
 Here is my favorite part of the agenda. I put my schedule in to know what classes I have. Since this is a two year agenda they have 4 semester pages!
Semester Schedules 
Here is the month overview, I use this to write down important things like test, appointments, events, ect. 
Month Overview.

I use the weekly view to write down homework.

Weekly View.
If you haven't read my post on the agenda I had before please check it out!
Other Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment