Translate

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Klorane and Pond's Review

What's better than taking off your makeup at night? Taking off your makeup with amazing makeup remover is! I got this sample of Klorane makeup remover from when I had a Birchbox membership. Birchbox is a monthly subscription of $10, you receive 4 to 5 deluxe samples of beauty product and a range of other products. This makeup remover was such a joy a to use! It smelt nice, didn't burn the eyes, it wasn't oily. You can purchase the Klorane makeup remover at drugstore.com for $16.

After I remove my eye makeup I use Pond's Luminous Clean makeup wipes. I have tried the original and the Evening Soothe makeup wipes. The Luminous Clean makeup wipes are my favorite because they smell amazing and make my skin feel better than the other wipes do. You can purchase Pond's makeup wipes at walmart.com and in store. You can also purchase them on ulta.com or in store.



No comments:

Post a Comment