Translate

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fall/Halloween Indoor Decor

Oh it is my favorite time of year! The leaves are beautiful colors, the air has that crisp fire place smell, tea is a hundred times better. The warmth and comfort of sweaters and scarfs just add to the enjoyment. But one of the things I REALLY enjoy doing during the fall is decorating! The decorations for fall are so cute it's hard not to buy everything in store! With that said I'm going to show you how I decorated my room for this time of year.


My mom really enjoys this time of year as well so she likes to pick things up. This leave decoration was from Family Dollar. I looped it in and around my mirror. The mirror already has some leave and flower detailing but I love how this decoration made the mirror look.




As you can see in my mirror in the other photo the bookcase on the other side of the room has spiderweb. I got a bag at CVS which was 2/$5. One bag goes a longgg way. I placed the spiderweb in a way so that it didn't block the things I used on a daily bases. Such as my fish, Howard, who is in the top left corner. Can tell I really enjoy reading?



I also went to The Dollar Tree and pick this little knickknack. I though it was perfect! I was only $1 so I couldn't resist. It surprisingly great quality. It well crafted and pretty heavy. 


Along with the grave knickknack I also picked up this adorable snow globe. It has a cat! I can't turn down anything with a cat. The detail on the bottom is very nice. It has spiders and little graves around it. Again this is superb quality for The Dollar Tree!

You can't go wrong with the beloved pumpkin. This has been around since I was really young. I have been putting this in my room for the last couple of year because my mom has her favorite knickknacks. Since this has been around for a long time I'm not sure where it from. 
Last but not least I have these two little pumpkins on a book shelf near my desk. These also have been around for awhile so I don't know where they are from. You can find many decorations around this time of year and I wouldn't be surprised if you found similar things. I find the The Dollar Tree is not only inexpensive but some decorations are great quality. 
Please leave requests for me to do. 
Don't forget to follow!
Disclaimer: All items purchased by me or my mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment