Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Journey Begins!

Starting September 5th I will be attending college full time. I thought to myself that starting a blog now would be such a perfect time. It's been around four years that I have been dying to be apart of the blogging community. I've finally found a good time to start one.
So a little about myself...

  • I was born on January 13, 1995...that makes me 18.
  • I am attending Fitchburg State University for Graphic Design.
  • I have a boyfriend who serves in the Navy.
Things I enjoy...
  • Reading
  • Makeup
  • Fashion
  • Home Decor
  • Organization
  • And last but not least cats!
All of the things I enjoy will be apart of my blog. I also intend to post a lot about my daily life. Please feel free to leave request :]

No comments:

Post a Comment