Translate

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Clothing Haul

Fall is on it's way so I ordered a couple things online from Alloy and Charlotte Russe. The one item I've been dying to get are a pair of riding boots. Alloy had some in clearance for only $24.99! The boots are knee high in a  brown chestnut color with buckle detailing as well as stud detailing going all the way up the back of the boot. Also from Alloy I got a pair of black peep toe pumps that where on sale for $14.99. The black peep toe pumps have scalloped edges.
Source: Alloy

From Charlotte Russe I ordered two scarfs and a wristlet for college. The scarfs where on sale for $5 each! And the wristlet was also on sale for $5! Such a great deal! The first scarf is lightweight with tribal and a paint splatter print. The second scarf is also light weight and has fall colors with mixed printed stripes.  The last item I purchased is a wristlet because no girl wants to be caring a purse around campus. It's small and light weight and it can carry my phone!
Source: Charlotte Russe
Source: Charlotte Russe
You can order the boots at Alloy.com
-The heels are no longer for sale (from what I saw).
You can order the scarfs and wristlet from Charlotterusse.com.
*Prices may have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment