Translate

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Desk Tour 2014!




Here is my desk tour!

You can find the desk here. Right now it is $109.88 but I think I got it when it was on sale. I think the company that sells these desks changed the way you assemble them. You don't really have to screw anything in which is go so that the would doesn't split. I found with my past two desks which were from the same company the wood would always split somewhere so hopefully all the furniture they sell is like this desk! I highly recommend this desk!



You can find the chair here. This chair sells for $54.83. I think it is a great deal for a comfortable chair. It was also fairly easy to assemble.



You can find the bookcase here. I've had this bookcase for maybe two years now and its about to fall apart. It sells for $35 on Walmart. But keep in mind it is not the most durable bookcase. I used to move my room around ALL THE TIME which caused the bookcase to start falling apart. So if you get this bookcase and leave it in one place its a great bookcase!



Please leave any questions or requests!

Also make sure to follow so you never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment