Translate

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A+ Notes!

Now that I am a sophomore in college I have found the technique that works for me so I decided to share how I write my notes.
There are many different methods to take notes and to organize them. I like to keep a 1 subject notebook for each class. I also color code my classes so it is easy to find the notebook I need. Here is an example of a how I would take notes in a notebook. I like to put a label on the notebook instead of writing on the notebook itself so for any reason I could take of the label if I needed to. I also prefer college ruled than wide ruled notebooks.
The first page of the notebook I dedicate it to a Contents page. This is were I can see what chapter notes are on what pages (this is an example that is why I only have Chapter 1). I would also write below the Chapter 1 what exam these notes will be useful for.

This the way I set up my notes. I put the chapter in the right hand corner. I put the main title at the top of the page. I then put the section tile and highlight that in yellow. Subsections are highlighted in pink. Vocab words are underlined.
At the end of the page on the right hand corner mark what page number it is. So when you are finished taking note from the chapter and you end on page 4 of your notebook you would go to your contents page and write that in. So then you would know Chapter 1 notes are on pages 1-4.

I hope this gave you some inspiration. It definitely keeps me organized and it also keeps me interested in studying since it is easy to read.

Please follow and leave request! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment