Translate

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

EOS Shaving Cream Review

Picture Link
I recently ran out of my shaving cream so I used a sample of the EOS shaving cream in pomegranate raspberry. The sample came with about 2 to 3 uses of product. When I used the shaving cream I didn't notice a distinct pomegranate raspberry smell. Also I did not like the consistency of the product. It does not foam or suds up. It is more like a lotion. The things I do like about this product is that it is paraben-free with natural aloe and shea butter. Parabens have been associated with an increase of breast cancer from the estrogen like properties that parabens possess. This product says you are able to use this shaving cream wet or dry. I rarely shave dry so I have not used this product with dry legs. I have another sample of the same shaving cream in which I will test out the product with dry legs. Once I have done so I will update this post. You can purchase the full item any place that sells shaving cream. Ulta sells it for $3.99.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Petrolatum, Laureth?23, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Gluconolactone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

No comments:

Post a Comment