Translate

Saturday, January 4, 2014

What I got for Christmas? (Vanity Organizer)

My family celebrates Christmas so since its over now and most of my stuff came in the mail I would like to share what I got. Now that I'm older holidays became more of a family time for me. The past few holidays weren't the best due to family issues but this year thankfully went very well. This Christmas I got a couple gifts to open along with gift cards and money to spend. The first gift I got was from my grandmother. I was so surprised when I opened the box because it was such a perfect gift! I've been wanting one and I never even mentioned to her that I wanted to get one (or to anyone).

Here it is!
Since it is a gift I can't tell you where she got it from. I'm sure you can find a similar one if you dig around online. PBteen sells very nice ones but they cost a bit of money. The one I have has many compartments for all your beauty supplies or you could use it for your desk which would be just as nice! I happen to have some new makeup brushes arriving in the mail soon that is why I still have some open spots on the left. There a three drawer on the bottom. From left to right I have some tweezers in the first drawer, in the second I have my small earrings, the third is empty at the moment. I really enjoy that it has a big open compartment in the middle so I can put my moisturizers and foundations. It's very easy to grab what you need. I'm very satisfied with this organizer and I still have empty compartments to use!

Here are some more photos!

This is how my "vanity" is set up. It is actually a desk I bought from Walmart for only $49. Yes very affordable but you have to be very careful setting them up because the wood can split. But it does the job and I love the way it looks and works for me. I'd highly recommend just looking for an affordable desk to use as a vanity.
The mirror I got from a family friend.
The thing I have my necklaces on was my grandmothers that she let me have. It used to be brown so I just painted it over with some black paint.


Disclaimer: I am not trying to brag about what I have or got for Christmas. All opinions are my own honest opinions. I'm not affiliated with the mentioned companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment