Translate

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What I Got For Christmas? (Nail Polish Rack)

Before Christmas my grandmother let me purchase a couple things on amazon. One of those things was a nail polish rack! I had to much nail polish an it was no longer fitting in what I used to have it in. So I found this nail polish rack which was $29.50 that holds 90 bottles of nail polish. It came with a little sign that said "Polish Station" in red but I chose not to use it because it didn't go with the theme of my bedroom. I love having the rack because it gives your room more of a salon feel as well as making it easier to find a nail polish. In the pictures the nail polish is spread out so I still have room to grow! I think this rack is well worth the money and highly recommend it.


Please feel free to leave requests and follow!
Any questions or comments please leave in the comments.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment