Translate

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Homework Binder


Picture Link
This is not a binder that you take to school and put all your homework in. This binder is to help you with homework. So to create a homework binder you will need:
  1. A 1/2 inch binder or 1 inch (I use a 1/2 inch but may need to expand)
  2. Any papers that you can use to help you with homework.
Some of the papers I have in my binder are:
  • My major requirement sheet (in the front pocket of the binder)
  • School year calender (I put this in a sheet protector so it doesn't get ruined)
  • Multiplication table
  • Conversion points to percentage chart
  • Roman numeral list
  • Historical dates
  • Study tips
  • How to write a paper
  • Punctuation chart
  • Math formulas
  • Periodic table
  • Common conversion table
  • Maps
  • Analyzing a source
  • Much more! 
Keep this binder on your desk or in your backpack. It comes in handy when your doing homework!
Watch the video I made on mine on my YouTube channel!
Homework Binder Video
Please follow and leave requests <3

No comments:

Post a Comment