Translate

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Little Black Bag Haul! (Site Closed Down!)

Today I got my package in the mail!
If you don't know what Little Black Bag is keep reading!
It's a site where they have discounted designer products. There is a range of products, such as, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, candles, etc.
What you do is first pick an item you love then you checkout. Once you checkout you can reveal the 1 to 3 mystery items that were put into you bag. After checkout can swap with other Little Black Bag members with the items you have in your bag. So if you dislike one of the mystery items you got you cant trade that item with something you would rather get. You have a 6 day swap time. So your bag won't ship until 6 days OR you can ship you bag right away if you like everything in your bag. 
This is my first purchase on Little Black Bag (LBB). I though it was a fun way to shop. Although the trading can be annoying. It can be very hard to get an item you want. It's a very addicting! I was constantly checking to see if someone traded with me.
Overall I'm so happy with the items I got.
Here's a look.

This is the PinkCosmo Diamond and Studs Satchel. It retails for $79 but retails for $40 on LLB. I got this one through trading a purse that looks like the next purse. I absolutely love this purse.
 This is the Carlos Santana Bianca Medium Satchel. This is what I opened my bag with. It retails for $108 but retails for $50 on LLB. It's larger than anticipated but I still love it. It will go with any outfit!
 I got this set of earring put into my bag and decided not to trade them! I think they are so cute. I'm not sure what they retail for because they are no longer in stock on LLB. So Sorry!
 The last item is this cute necklace. I originally had an eyeliner but traded for this necklace. It retails for $13 but retails for $8 on LLB. I think it's a unique necklace.

Overall I am happy with all the items I got. The purses are great quality. The necklace and earrings seem decent. I payed $55.90 for everything. The total retail cost of my bag was about $200.

If you would like to check out Little Black Bag you can get 25% your first purchase! Click my referral link! Go To Little Black Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment